Sunday 29 December 2013

Glam Polish - Mars Attack

Hi girls,
Today I have my last blog post of the year to share with you and it's another Glam Polish beauty. I can't believe 2013 is nearly over, it's just so surreal. It also marks one year since I joined the nail art community which is pretty crazy! 

Mars Attack, matte turquoise, peach, watermelon & yellow with neon pink green & blue glitter in a mint base.

This is 3 coats topcoat, application was pretty good but the butterflies were a nightmare to try to get out! The polish also dried a little lumpy and uneven, but the top coat smoothed it all out anyway.
Mars Attack is currently on sale, as well as a couple of other polishes. Don't forget to check them out by clicking here

Wow, pretty boring last post hey. In 2014, hopefully I'll be better at swatching, taking pictures and blogging about polishes. I think I need to work on those three things as well as my nail art skills. 2013 has been a great year for me, I joined the nail art community, made many friends, started my own blog, started a indie polish line, won competitions and lastly, had fun while doing what I love! Thankyou all so much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment