Sunday 16 February 2014

Cirque - Tibetan Nights

Hi girls, 
Today I have a polish to show you that is a new to me brand, although it has been around for quite a while! I bought this baby from a blog sale and I don't regret a single thing! 

Tibetan Nights, silver holographic hex and bar glitter in a dark blue base
Here is three thin coats with topcoat. Application was a breeze and I didn't have any trouble. I read a lot of reviews on this polish and most say that the polish is "too thin" but no way did I find this polish too thin! A lot say the glitter sinks to the bottom, I didn't have that problem either. Maybe I just got a good bottle, hey? ;) 

Also, did you notice a difference in my photo? I finally bought a light box and lights and am still trying to figure it out but I am loving how better the quality is then my previous pictures! This polish was a little hard to photograph because of the base, but trust me.. It's gorgeous! 

This polish is available from the Cirque website, 
http://www.cirquecolors.com/tibetan-nights/

No comments:

Post a Comment