Sunday 26 May 2013

Review: Seche Vite Porfessional Kit & Seche Vite Restore

Hello everyone,
Today I am going review these products below. I did get these for free as my nailmail buddy IG: nailsbymissk sent them too me, I'm pretty sure she payed around $25 AUD for both. Keeping in mind she got a special deal as she got them from her beauty supplier.



Starting with the professional kit.. I honestly think it is worth every cent. Roughly I think it will last me about 10 refills. It comes in a 118 ml bottle with a funnel also, it is very easy to pour into a new bottle. No spills so far, there is nothing to complain about with this product.

Secondly, the Seche Vite restore I have only used it once but it works wonders. It comes with a tool which allows you to out as many drops as you need.  I think I will find this product very useful in the future.

Over all, I do recommend both these products. As you can see, both will last me a very long time so it is defiantly worth it even if it is a little pricey. I'm not too sure where to purchase these but you can always look on Ebay or Amazon.

New post coming soon, Ell.

No comments:

Post a Comment