Thursday 23 May 2013

Review: 69 Vette

Hello everyone,

I'M BACK! Sorry for not posting in a while but I've been so busy lately & I wrecked my lightbox. Anyway, enough excuses I have an awesome indie to show you today called 69 Vette which is made by IG:Eicyatnails

 The colour is a golden yellow, with golden flakes. When it dries it is has a rough finish which is so pretty and dries basically instantly. 



I then added a top coat and my jaw literally dropped. It is beautiful. I'm not normally a gold girl either. Here it is with Seche Vite on top.


Unfortunatly 69 Vette is made out of an Automotive base which means its not 3-free besides that
overall I am super happy about this polish. It applied so smoothly and this is just ONE coat. I hope to get more from Stacie. If you wish to purchase from her, click here

Ell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment