Saturday 4 May 2013

Review: Toya-Jade Polish

Hello girls,
 
It's been a big weekend for me since I've been swatching and I'm finally done! First up I've got to show you is Tammy! The pictures below are two coats over one coat of light purple. Although this polish is a lot more purple in real life I really do love it & am planning on using it again very soon!
 
 
Close up of Tammy.

 
Next I have Final Touch, I put two thin coats over a pink, blue, red and then purple polish. The photos do no jutice as it is defiantly a must have! I cant wait to put this over all my mani's.


Close up of Final Touch over O.P.I Youre a Pisa Work & Essie Butler Please.

 
Lastly I have Black Star, with the photo below you can't see how beautiful it really is. It is 4 thin coats by itself.

This close up of Black Star shows the true colour and the holographic goodness.

Overall, I am very happy with all three of these polishes. They were all quick drying and I had no trouble applying any of them. If you are interested in any of these polishes you can buy them by clicking here.

Ell

2 comments: