Saturday 4 May 2013

Review: Dead Set Babes Polish

Hello Girls, 
Today I swatched two of Dead Set Babes polish, the first one is Shocked. At first I was upset that it was so hard to apply but after letting it stand upside down for 10-15 mins it was a lot better. This 2 really thin coats over white It was still a little hard to apply. Unfortunately the hearts and dots tend to curl a little but it's nothing that a coat of Seche Vite can't fix. Overall I was happy with this polish.


The second one I swatched is called Thunderstruck. I applied only ONE coat over silver, black, white and then purple. This polish has an awesome formula and you don't have to fish for glitters. I was so happy about this one, I currently still have it on. 


Here is a close up of Thunderstuck over white which was personally my favorite. Can you see how amazing it is? I will defiantly be wearing this again.


Both polishes were topped with Seche Vite, I am happy with both these polishes and hope to purchase a couple more of them. You can order your own polish by clicking here.

Ell

No comments:

Post a Comment