Sunday 14 July 2013

Review: Bella Belle Nail Polish Over The Rainbow

Hi everyone! 
Today I am showing you a polish made by Victoria from  Bella Belle Nail Couture. I am so excited to show you all this and it is special to me because it was a birthday present and my Dad actually drove to Vicky's house to pick it up! 

Over The Rainbow has different coloured glitters in lots of different shapes in a milky white base.


Here I have 4 thin coats with 1 coat of Seche Vite. Application was not the best, as it was a little bit on the thin side but the end result is just incredible. In between coats, drying time was relatively fast. 


Here's a close up shot, as you can see this polish has much depth. I LOVE this polish and wore it for a couple days. I do recommend this polish and I wish I got a few more. If your interested in buying any of Vicky's polishes you can check her Facebook page out by clicking here.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment