Sunday 21 July 2013

Review: U-Neek Polish Impure


Hey guys! 
Did someone say AWESOME? Today I'm going to be showing you Impure which is made by Janet from U-neek polish.


This polish had quite a bit of different glitter and I can't exactly tell because the base is so dark. I know for sure it has bar glitter which made this polish a little hard to apply. 


Here I have done 3 thin coats with 2 thick coats of Seche Vite on top. I was very surprised because the bar glitter did not curl, AT ALL! To be completely honest, at first I didn't like this polish because I normally wouldn't pick it, but I must say it has grown on me.


Sadly, these photos are not very colour accurate and the base is in fact much darker. Drying time in between coats was fantastic and I do recommend this polish to anyone who's interested. For those who are you can visit Janet's etsy store by clicking here.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment