Sunday 28 July 2013

Review: Bella Belle Polish Mint Choc Chip

Hey girls, 

Today I am showing you another polish made by Victoria from Bella Belle Nail Couture called Mint Choc Chip. I still have another one to show you after this aswell! 

 Mint Choc chip has a minty coloured base with different shaped black glitter.

 ( photo is taken with flash )


The formula on this polish is amazing! Here I have two coats plus one coat of Seche Vite on top. Drying time was perfect too. I was very impressed, no fishing for glitter either.


The photos aren't the best quality because the weather this weekend was horrible. I also lost my macro lens, which means no macro. :(

 If your interested in buying any of Vicky's polishes you can check her Facebook page out by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment