Sunday 7 July 2013

Review: Glam Polish Blue Goo

Hi everyone! 
Feels like I haven't posted in so long, probably because I haven't. I am going to start posting once a week from now own and gradually build my way up. Today I have a beautiful polish to show you, made by Rachel from Glam Polish.

Here I have three thin coats with one coat of Seche Vite on top. Application was easy and drying time was perfect. Nothing to complain about here.

It's has neon hot pink squares and micro glitter, neon green squares, lavender squares, neon blue micro glitter, white squares and rectangles in a light blue base. 

I absolutely love this polish and have worn it four times since purchasing it 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping to get a couple more Glam Polishes soon. If your interested in buying this or any other polish from Rachel you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment