Saturday 11 January 2014

Arcane Lacquer - Allhallows Eve

Hi girls,
Yay, nail post! Today I'll be showing you a polish that I bought in a blog sale a while ago. Before I show you this polish, I just want to say that it is no longer up for sale. It was included in the ' What's Indie Box ' for October. It's a box that has 5 indies that are exclusive to that months box. Anyway, let's go..

Allhallows Eve, a unique mix of metallic square and hex glitter in a black jelly base.
Here is 4 thin coats with Seche Vite topcoat. The polish application was really good, there was so fishing for glitters and it went on very smoothly. The base is a little thin but it doesn't effect the application in anyway. I love how all the glitter just pops in the sun, but then again I love colored glitter in a black base! 

As you can tell, I absolutely LOVE this polish. It's actually meant to be a Halloween polish, but I don't see anything scary about it ;) hahaha. You could wear this anytime of the year, it's just so pretty. As I said, this polish is no longer available but Arcane Lacquer has a lot of other gorgeous polishes in range. You can check them out by clicking here..

No comments:

Post a Comment