Monday 27 January 2014

Gloss n Sparkle Goblins Grave

Hey girls,
Well well well, I haven't posted in over a week :o silly me! I've been so busy lately and just haven't been able to sit down and write down a review but I did this swatch a couple of days ago! Before I start, I'd like to say this is my first polish from this brand and I have no idea why I took so long to purchase from Gloss n Sparkle.

Goblin’s Grave is a dark green jelly base with lime, turquoise and charcoal holographic, and black hex glitter
Here is two coats over a green undie. The polish is very sheer and I tried it by itself but after 4 coats there was still vnl that I didn't like. The glitter is dense and made application a little tricky but it's still workable! This polish is absolutely beautiful :) 

Unfortunately this polish isn't available anymore but you HAVE to check out all the other beautiful polishes, wax melts and yummy cuticle cream Gloss N Sparkle has to offer. You can take a look on her Internet page http://www.glossnsparkle.net/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment