Wednesday 15 January 2014

Peita's Polish Labels Or Love

Hey girls,
Today I have my first polish from Peita's Polish to show you all today! Yet again, like last time this polish was from the What's In-die box and is no longer available for purchase which is a same because this one is GORGEOUS! 

Labels Or Love is a total glitter bomb! - hex, circle, square & heart glitter in a very sheer pink/red base.
Here is 2 coats over a red undie.. Can you see how much glitter comes out of that bottle?! The application was excellent, no fishing for glitter and it went on so easy. The brush was perfect too. It's wide and picks up all the gorgeous glitter very well! Considering the amount of glitter it dried relatively smooth with no glitter sticking up and catching onto anything. This baby is so sparkly and pretty in the sun & I totally adore it! Sooo cute too
Like I said, this polish isn't available anymore :( BUT you can still check out all of the other polishes Peita's Polish has to offer. I know I'll be making an order very soon, click hereto take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment