Saturday 4 January 2014

Emily De Molly When Planets Collide

Hi girls,
It's finally 2014! Today I'll be showing you my first swatch of the year with a polish from Emily De Molly.  I bought this from a Blog Sale and this polish isn't available for purchase anymore :(

When Planets Collide, a mix of blue and orange glitter in a sheer black base.
Here is two coats over a black with topcoat. The base is really sheer, which is why I layered over a base colour. I did try it alone but it got really thick and was still patchy after 4 coats. I really like it like this anyway! Application was pretty good, not many of the orange glitter came out but it gives it a sparse look. 
Emily De Molly has a great range of other colours and a variety of stamping plates, you can check them out by clicking here. Hayley is having a sale on her stamping plates so make sure to have a look at them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment