Saturday 19 October 2013

Review- Emily De Molly Bo Peep

Hey girls,
Today I have another EdM to show you all. This has been on my wishlist for ages so I'm glad I was able to get it!

Monet's garden has lemon, pink, and purple glitter in various shapes & sizes all in a light green base.

Here I've done 3 thin coats topped with Glossy Glam. Application was easy and there was no fishing for glitter! I did a little bit of dabbing so I could get an even finish. 

This is such a pretty colour! I love how different the glitter is aswell, it's unique and it works! I looooooove this polish so much, it also looks nice with a matte top coat but I don't have it with me to take pictures :(

And another picture because its so damn gorgeous. If your interested purchasing this polish and many others from Hayley you can click here. She is now selling stamping plates aswell so go check them out.

Ellie 

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment