Sunday 27 October 2013

Review: Shades Of Phoenix Poseidon

Hey girls,
So I bought this polish from Teneil, the owner and creator of Shades of Phoenix a while back and only got around to properly swatching it now, and I have no idea why I didn't earlier. 

Poseidon has different shaped and sized turquoise glitters, blue squares and white bar glitter in a green jelly base.

Here I've done three thin coats with one coat of Glossy Glam topcoat on top. Although you could get away with two thick-ish coats. This applied so beautifully and there was really no need for cleanup. There was so fishing for glitter, I honestly didn't have any trouble with this polish at all! 

I really do love Teneil's polishes as they're all inspired by different things, and mean something to her which is really special. I just wish I owned more, I actually did attempt to do nail art over these to win some but they turned out horrific! I might try again tomorrow as I'm dying to get my greedy hands on more. If your interested, check out Shades of Phoenix store by clicking here :)

Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment