Sunday 22 September 2013

Review: Dead Set Babes DJ J.E.M

Hey girls!
Today I'll be showing you more polishes from the Bella who owns Dead Set Babes.. I have to start by saying I'm sorry for posting a day late! I actually had this all written out but I was so busy I'm completely forgot :( Anyway, here we go

First up is DJ J.E.M a blue holographic polish.
Here I've done 3 thin coats with a 1 coat of Seche Vite on top, there's nothing to complain about with this polish. Drying time was surprising quick and application was awesome. 

This defiantly isn't a very strong holo polish, it's a lot stronger in the bottle but it's still beautiful! It's such a beautiful shade of blue as well, I don't have another polish like it.


If your imterested in purchasing this beauty head over to Bella's store by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment