Sunday 8 September 2013

Shades of Phoenix- Astraios

Hey girls!
Today I have an Aussie indie to show you all, it's such an awesome polish and I love it.. Unfortunately I couldn't get very colour accurate photos, infact the photos are that horrible I wasn't even going to post them. Of course I had to though, this polish is to gorgeous to go to waste!


Astraios is a blue jelly with blue and silver glitter, it also has silver holographic stars! I've done 3 coats with a coat of Seche Vite. Application was good, all I had to do was sit it upside down for 10-15 mins and I didn't even have to fish for the stars. Nothing to complain about here :)


Again, I love this polish so much. If your interested in buying this polish or just want to check out all of Teneils other beautiful polishes click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment