Wednesday 11 September 2013

Review: Glossy Glam by Rica

Hey girls!
Today I have something very different to show you, yes it's an indie polish but it's a topcoat! I was very excited to receive this in my package from Liz ( who I've mentioned before on here ) from the US. I've done this review in comparison to my normal topcoat, Seche Vite.


Thumb, index & middle finger: I've used Seche Vite topcoat
Ring & Pinky finger: I've used Glossy Glam topcoat



This is my mani after THREE days! As you can see where I used Seche Vite they chipped very badly. Where I used Glossy Glam they have very minimal tip wear, nor did it shrink my mani! Glossy Glam didn't make my stamping smudge, it also made the glitter a lot smoother then Seche Vite did.


Here is a bottle of the awesome Glossy Glam topcoat! Thanks to @justricarda for this photo, unfortunately my bottle's label was ripped so I didn't take a photo of it :( Over all, I do like this topcoat. It doesn't shrink my mani, it doesn't smudge it and it shines for days! The only reason that would stop me from using this top coat again is that it does take 15-20 minutes to fully dry. You can purchase this beauty and all of Rica's other polishes ( which I really want! ) by clicking here

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment