Wednesday 4 September 2013

Stardust Polish- Pink Bikini 2.0

Hey girls!
Well, I think I need to start off by saying I defiantly have a new favorite pink polish! I am so glad that my US nail buddy sent me this. 

Pink Bikini 2.0 is a neon pink holo! It isn't one of those ' in your face holo's ' either, it has a very soft holographic effect and is really pretty.


Here I've done 3 coats with 1 coat of Seche Vite, all I can say is PERFECT. I honestly had no problems with this polish at all, not one! 


Never in a million years would I have though I'd own a polish made by Drema. Hopefully this isn't my last one either because I'm in-love! If your interest in buying this polish or any others from Drema you can click here. Unfortunately Stardust Polish doesn't offer international shipping, so if your from Australia or anywhere else in the world you can order from here. :)

Ellie

2 comments: