Saturday 14 September 2013

Review: Indee Polish Co Dollface & True Blue Aussie

Hey girls!
Today I'm so excited to show you these polishes because they are my first polishes from my beautiful friend Sandii. I have wanted to try her polishes ever since I found her on IG a little while ago, here we go.

First up I have " True Blue Aussie ", a gorgeous blue polish with a scattered holographic effect. 

Here I've done 4 thin coats with a coat of Seche Vite on top. Although 3 coats was probably enough but I added another coat, just cause. Hahaha! I didn't have any problems with this polish and it's such an awesome blue. :)


This photo shows the colour of the polish and the holo a little bit more accurately. 

Next up is " Dollface " a baby pink polish with a scattered holo effect.

Here I've done 4 thin coats with a coat of Seche Vite, application was a little hard with this polish as it was a bit, thick and sticky kind of. I'm not sure what the actual word is :( Such a gorgeous colour though, so it's worth it!


This photo shows the colour of the polish and the holo a little bit more accurately.

Overall, I am SO SO SO happy with these polishes and I can't believe I waited so long to purchase them. Defiantly have many more on my wishlist, which I'm dying to get my hands on. Both polishes I have showed you today are actually discontinued and Sandii only has a couple left, so get in quick! You can visit her shop by clicking here,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment