Wednesday 25 September 2013

Review: Dead Set Babes Tainted Love, Crocodile Rock & Gunshot Glitter

Hi girls,
Today I have the three remaining polishes to show you from Dead Set Babes! These are all glitter toppers which means you can apply these over any colour you want, you don't have to do the same as me if you don't want to! 

First up is Tainted Love, blue & white hex along with blue, black and turquoise hearts in a clear base.
Here I've done one coat over a baby blue. I honestly had to do no fishing for this polish which was pleasantly surprising, those hearts came out easy as pie. Application was very good and drying time was quick.

Next, Crocodile Rock. Blue, yellow, white, orange hex as well as hot pink squares in a clear base.

Here I've done one dabbed coat over a green/aqua. This polish was very hard to apply as the glitter is very dense and didn't want to co-operate! This polish is beautiful so I wouldn't worry about it anyway ;). Although it was a pain in the butt, haha.

My very last one, and my second favourite from them all is Gunshot Glitter. It's an epic glitter bomb with matte yellow, black, white, blue & red glitter ( too many to name! ) in a clear base.
Here's one easy coat over grey. I really didn't have a problem with this one, it's packed with glitter so there was no fishing required and overall it's a rockin' polish. I love it.

I'm sad to say that's all of the polishes I have to show you from this brand although I'm sure there will be more in the near future :) I am obsessed with Bella's polishes and I'm sure you will too, so check out here store by clicking here,


No comments:

Post a Comment