Wednesday 25 December 2013

Glam Polish - Christmas In Whoville

Hi girls,
Today I have another Glam Polish to show you, I actually wasn't going to post this yesterday or today BUT then I realized it's the one and only Christmas polish I purchased this year! 

Christmas In Whoville has mixture of silver, pink, green and blue glitter in a baby blue base
Here is three coats with topcoat although it was opaque in two. Application was really good but I did a little fishing for the stars which is often the case for unique shaped glitter. There's nothing really to complain about here haha
Glam Polish doesn't actually have this is the bigger bottles and I'm pretty sure you can't buy it because I got it free with my order but feel free to look at all of Rachel's creations by clicking here

I would also like to say Merry Christmas! It's Boxing Day here in Australia already but I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as I was SO busy with family lunch and dinner. I hope everyone has had or is having an awesome holiday. I also did these Christmas nails for the occasion, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment