Saturday 14 December 2013

Review- Glam Polish Freak Show

Hello girls,
Today I have, yes another, polish to show you from the Brand Glam Polish. I am happy to finally be able to wear this as it has been on my indie polish wish list since it was released.

Freak Show, blue & fern dots with neon blue, neon green and fern hex glitter in a white crelly base. My base leaned towards being yellow-ish green-ish, probably because of the neon glitter. This doesn't seem to bug me that much, though.

Here is 3 coats with GG topcoat ( which I'm nearly running out of! 😥 ). Application was okay, the dots came out easily but they were quite dense and stuck together. The dots also made the polish dry uneven and bumpy, although topcoat fixes that! 

 This is currently in stock in Rachel's shop, she also released a new collection a couple days ago so don't forget to check them out too! To visit the Glam Polish store, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment