Wednesday 18 December 2013

Review- Glam Polish Neon Nubs

Hey girls,
Today I have another Glam Polish too show you. I really like this polish, not only because of the colour and glitter but because it was a collaboration polish with the lovely Elissa from Ten Little Nubs! Who just so happens is my favourite blogger.

Neon Nubs, neon blue hex, neon green hex & neon pink hex and stars in a light blue base.

This is two coats with two coats of GG topcoat. Application was really good, I didn't have to fish for any glitter and they just glided on perfectly. They stuck out a little but the topcoat smoothed it all out. The base is very opaque so you have to do thin coats or the glitter will go missing! - haha. I absolutely LOVE this polish, it's probably one of my favourites. 
This polish is currently in stock, and trust me, if you like the colour baby blue and neon colours then you NEED this polish. You can check out the Glam Polish store by clicking here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment