Saturday 7 December 2013

Review- Glam Polish Ticks and Tocks, sir

Hey girls,
I'm so excited to finally be able to swatch just one of the polishes I purchased from Glam Polish a couple of weeks ago. I purchased another three and Rachel added another two polishes to my order so expect to see a lot of Glam Polish on my blog in the next couple of weeks! 

Ticks & Tocks sir, has neon matte pink and matte white glitter in a purple base
Here is three coats with GG topcoat, application was alright. I did have to place the larger hex and the white rectangles but that's no big fuss. 
I actually didn't realize how bad my swatch photos actually are but this polish is so beautiful! Unfortunately this polish is discontinued and out of stock so you are no longer able to purchase it, not to fear though! Rachel has a lot of other beautiful polishes are are available to purchase here


No comments:

Post a Comment