Wednesday 20 November 2013

Review: Indee Polish Co Bizaare Bazaar

Hi girls.
Today I have a polish to show you made by the lovely Sandii who owns and is the creator of Indee Polish Co. I have swatched for this brand once and am happy to help out again  because it just so happens that Sandii and I are the same age :) 

Bizaare Bazaar is described as a deep purple pigment base with red-gold colour shifting pigment sheen and multi coloured mini squares scattered through. 

Here is 4 thin coats and a topcoat. Application was alright, the squares a little hard to get a clean finish around the cuticles, but thats just me being picky! I absolutely love love looove the base colour in this, I would love a polish like it by itself.. * hint hint *. 
See that purple base? Oh so gorgeous! This shows the colour shift in the polish aswell although it's not very strong in person anyway. 
Well that's all I have for now, if you would like to purchase this polish and money others from Sandii you can click here. Oh, I have exciting news to share with you all too. Sandii & I will be creating a collection together so keep your eyes open :) 

Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment