Saturday 23 November 2013

Review: Pretty & Polished May Flowers

Hey girls,
Today I have yet another thermal from the brand Pretty & Polished! 

May Flowers is a colour changing polish that changes from green to white and has a mixture of hex, circle, and daisy shapes in different colours. 

Here is 4 coats and is in it's cold state. Application was really good except I didn't get any daisies out, even though I fished for them! Although, a lot of the other glitter came but didn't crowd the nail and I pleasantly surprised by that :)

Here it is in it's warm state, there's nothing really anything else to say about this polish because I don't have any complaints about this polish! You can purchase May Flowers & many others from Pretty & Polished by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment