Wednesday 27 November 2013

Review: Petal Polish

Hi girls,
Today I'll be sharing a fairly new indie polish brand based in Australia. Petal Polish officially launched a couple weeks ago with five shades & in this blog post I'll be showing you just two of them.

First up is Cherry Blossom, holographic gold hex glitter, larger pink holographic hex glitter, hot pink matte hex glitter, and micro specs of gold glitter dust in a clear base.

This is two easy coats over black. I was so happy with the application of this! The wide brush made it a dream to apply and I did no fishing for glitter, at all. Although, I did have to place the larger hex but that's just me, being me. Overall, I love this polish and I can defiantly see myself wearing this again!

Next up is Alyssum, small matte white hex, bigger matte white hex and holographic silver micro glitter in a clear base.

Here is two coats over a baby pink. Again, the application was good and I did no fishing for glitter. The only complaint I have is  that the glitter kind stuck together and didn't want to spread out but it doesn't really effect me. I love how this gives such a soft look, this baby looked awesome in the sun but I couldn't capture the sparkle! :(



That's all I have to show you today unfortunately BUT  Petal Polish is currently having a launch sale.. Buy 2, get the third free! Don't miss out on this awesome sale, you can check out their shop by clicking here.

Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment