Sunday 3 November 2013

Review: PANC Neon Nights

Hey girls!
Sorry for posting a day late, I was so busy I completely forgot about it! Today, I have another polish from the indie brand ' Polish Addict Nail Color '. 

Neon Nights has a mix of neon, clear and black glitter in a nude base.
Here I've done 4 thin coats with a coat of Glossy Glam topcoat. Application was difficult, I found I had to fish for the circle glitter - I failed miserably and didn't get any at all! The black rectangle glitter came out very easily, but they crowed the nail which means I really had to be careful where I placed them. 
Here you can see the the colour of the base correctly. This was a big lemming of mine, but it kind of sucked that I couldn't even get the dot glitter out. To be honest, this polish let me down :( but its still gorgeous and I love it! Anyway, this polish is currently on sale as its getting discontinued, you can check out PANC's store by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment