Saturday 30 November 2013

Review- Rainbow Honey, Delush Polish & Arcane Lacquer

Hi girls,
So today's post is a little different to what it normally is. I'll be showing you THREE different brands in the one post! The reason for this is, you can purchase all three brands from the one store. I'll tell you more about that a little later on, now onto the polishes..

The first one is made by Rainbow Honey and is called ' Cetra '. Cetra is a sheer pink jelly packed with shimmer and iridescent glitter.
This is 4 coats topped with GG topcoat. I didn't have any problems with the application and considering this is 4 coats I didn't have any problems with drying time either. My only complain isn't about the actual polish it's self but the content of it. My bottle wasn't filled up all the way, which is quite disappointing. 
The next polish is made by Delush Polish and is called ' Teal Death Do Us Part '. Teal Death Do us Part is a teal creme with holographic gold and pink glitters as well as teal and lavender.

Here is two coats with a coat of GG topcoat. The base is quite opaque and the glitters don't really show through, which sucks. Application wasn't the easiest with this polish as it was quite thick and hard to work with. It's such a pretty colour, but I'd think twice before wearing this again.

My last polish to show you is made by Arcane Lacquer and is called ' Lonely Dreamed '. Lonely Dreamer is a shimmery taupe creme with small gold glitter.

Here is two coats topped with GG topcoat. This polish was a little on the thick side but it didn't affect the application in anyway, it went on like butter. This isn't a colour I would normally wear, but strangely I love it. I actually wore it for 2 days -which is long for me haha! 

All three polishes are available to purchase from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Not only do they sell their own line they carry a lot of other different brands that us Aussie's can't get our hands on. Sophie, the owner also carries her own line of eyeshadow! You can check out her store by clicking here  

No comments:

Post a Comment